Add Engine

You can use a wave generator but it will not blur the blades. It is easier to use thrusters to fake a turbine with an internal combustion or turboprop. Electric cannot use thrusters because they don't have a fuel tank.

You can use a wave generator but it will not blur the blades. It is easier to use thrusters to fake a turbine with an internal combustion or turboprop. Electric cannot use thrusters because they don't have a fuel tank.
I do not need the blades blur so I will experiment with the wave signal generator.
Maybe an I.C engine with thrusters might be a better option, Thanks Legoman.

What about just making it a push/pull twin engine aircraft with a "normal" turbine and a low power IC or electric engine that provides just enough thrust to counteract the drag created by the prop disk? Maybe a VERY low pitch prop and tweak the RPM/throttle curve to adjust thrust based on airspeed/drag?

I do not need the blades blur so I will experiment with the wave signal generator.
Maybe an I.C engine with thrusters might be a better option, Thanks Legoman.
I used wave generator for the b-52's fans they also have some mixing to make them look like they are spinning slower at idle but they are only completing partial rotations. In the same span of time.

Edit 2 am Grammer fix

Last edited:
Back