Add Ons 1-5 and RealFlight G4

Ryan Douglas said:
We haven't forgotten about them. That's all I can say at this point.

And if you've been around here for a while you'd know that, THAT says a LOT!

Thanks Ryan!

Add Ons

I have spent my nickle and have Real Flight G4. It works really great and I like it. However I really miss alot of the aircraf from the 5 Add Ons that I own. For example the P-38 lighetening, B-17, the awsom A-10 (loved that one), The Ospry(can't beleave they scrapped that one) and others. Could you guys at Knife Edge or Real Flight please make a patch or what ever for G4 to allow Add ons? Or at least make an expansion pack or packs with the really great models in the 5 add ons? If money is an issue i would gladely buy any expansion packs with the aircraft from the old add ons.

I loaded G3 Expansion Pack 1 and 2 ok with G4.

Pack 1 loaded normal.

When I loaded Pack 2 it would not enable the ok button when I put the Key in.

Then I shut it down, found this thread and thought I was out of luck.

Then I started up G4 and it demanded the key to use G4 at all.

So I put the key in again and it took.

Seems all fine now.

November 2007
FYI, we are still working through some issues regarding Add Ons 1-5 and RealFlight G4. Please be patient. We'll make an announcement when we are ready.
January 2008
We haven't forgotten about them. That's all I can say at this point

I've worked in the service industry for a long time and I can tell you guys that what customer's want is communications. Fixing something is great but keeping your customer's informed of your progress or lack of progress is even better. It wouldn't kill you and would be much appreciated if you could pop in here every couple of weeks with an update.

We don't need all the gory details, just a simple update with an estimate of how much work's been completed on the project and what the current projected finish date is.

Dan Eaton

19. of January is not so long ago, what do you expect ?
Buy Reflex and you can wait a year for information... :rolleyes:

19. of January is not so long ago, what do you expect ?

I guess I expect better. :D

19 of January is not that long ago but then again the update then was it wasn't forgotten. Which isn't any more informative than the message back in November. So is the resolution to this issue coming out next week, next month, 1st quarter of 2008, 2nd half of 2008?

It's really not that hard to spend five minutes and give folks an update.

Dan Eaton

Waiting to go G4 when add-ons are compatible

I love the Realflight Sim. I have become a better pilot using it. Given that, I have some planes in the add-ons that are part of my "fleet." I will not upgrade until I know I can still use them.

But I am patient, and I am very happy to hear it is in work. I am saving my nickels for G4 for the announcement that the add-ons are available. It is just that important to me.

Blade CP Classic yellow

phrank said:
Come on Jeff, Nobody reads back past 1 post. :p

:confused: Good mornig I'am new with Realfligth G4 and I have a Heli Blade Heli classic yellow but i good like have my heli in G4 and i found that Phrank post a link with a g3x zip file (Blade Cp classic yelow helicopter) but when I import the zip file into G4 the program show that it was charged sucesesfully and if you search the heli i can not find it.

could yo help me with this issue.

Grab a paddle ...

tclaridge said:
I have some planes in the add-ons that are part of my "fleet." I will not upgrade until I know I can still use them.
I am saving my nickels for G4 for the announcement that the add-ons are available. It is just that important to me.
You are not alone, my friend. I believe there are many of us out here that share the same sentiments.

Thanks for the heads up.

Jim, you can PM me the announcement now if you like, I won't tell. :D
(Just kidding), keep up the great work KE.

Terry

tsteege said:
Thanks for the heads up.

Jim, you can PM me the announcement now if you like, I won't tell.
(Just kidding), keep up the great work KE.

Terry
I really don't think it's up to KnifeEdge whether they tell us or not. I'm thinking that's up to Great Planes. That's who you bought the software from. KnifeEdge developed it.

Back