::ahem:: guys ,is the InterLink Elite controller still being manufacted ?

Allll_bertCroft

I succesfully installed my G4.5 and thanks to everybody anserving my questions . But I'v got that controller promblem that know anyone can fix it , my previos controller sm600 don't haves a reset button so my controller can't be valited so any one knows where to buy a red button or a InterLink Elite ?

BY THE WAY I INSTALLED REALFLIGHT G4.5 PERFECTLY NICE ON WINDOWS 11

The only way to buy RealFlight G4 was with the InterLink Elite. They were a set, each one requiring the other, and were never sold separately. It doesn't sound like you have a legitimate version of RealFlight.

Both G4 and the InterLink Elite have been discontinued for a long time.

I suggest you purchase the latest version, RealFlight Evolution, which works with any USB controller.

OK,maybe, I actrully found the controller burid in my basement long ago that i forgot but thanks for helpping me guys , i actrully bought it from a web before because i need to practice model flying when i was little but didnt know much but my teacher cut in that helped my and bought the Futaba controller every since i didn't flown it so they ware often in the basement. so that day i found the G4.5 i installed it on my win11work laptop and forgotten my controller . so thanks for tipping me ,

Back