R

Ahi_EA

Rich74

Rich74 submitted a new upload:

Ahi_EA

Dream-Flight Ahi

Again, any inputs on the handling qualities are very welcome. Physics modelled to reproduce the published values fairly closely (hopefully). That includes flight control throws, dual rates an expo.

Functions using Interlink Dx.

Throttle stick = Dynamic Camber with elevator compensation.
Switch C = Dual Rates
Switch F = Snap flaps function: Down elevator raises flaperons, Up elevator droops flaperons.

View the Swap Page

Great job on both of your Dreamflight gliders! There is not enough slope glider people out there! Thank you for these! Are you familiar with the TJIRC Mini Q? you can see them on Aloft Hobbies website. They are a blast to fly! Also, there is an Alula that is on swap pages that needs tweaking as it flies eratic... to much throws... Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for your slope uploads! I'm enjoying them!
Jeff

Don’t know the Mini Q. I’ll check it out. I only recently got into slope soaring when someone gave my son a Lidl Throw Glider. We converted it to RC and it’s really fun to fly at our local hill. We met someone there with the Weasel and Ahi and I was very impressed with what they could do. My sons been nagging me to get one but we have a tradition of simulating and training on our models before making expensive mistakes in the real world. It works well. My 11 year old is a far better pilot than me - mostly from training himself on the simulator.
Just need to get him away from the Reset button ;-)

I have the Dreamflight Alula Trek and its one of my favorite gliders. You cant go wrong with dreamflight. The aircraft are so light and well built they stand up to lots of abuse! The Mini Q is a more advanced plank design and for more advanced flyers but what a rocket!!! There are alot of great slope gliders out there! I have a Lidl glider that is on my build table to convert! Too may projects! Again, great job on the Sim models! They truly fly like the real aircraft! When I cant get to the slope or the winds are not cooperating, I get my fix on Real flight! I look forward to your future models!

Back