aileron-rudder mixing?

I can barely figure it out myself, let alone explain it. Find a plane that uses it and look in the electronics section of the editor. Look under Mixers. Others here can help you way more than I can. :confused:

See pictures for Aileron/Rudder mix instruction.

Attachments

• aileron rudder mix.jpg
    aileron rudder mix.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 33
  • aileron rudder mix-1.jpg
    aileron rudder mix-1.jpg
    298.7 KB · Views: 32
Let me guess... You still think every kid should learn to drive a stick shift versus manual?! Those of us oriented toward "success breeds more success", aka, crawl-walk-run, take advantage of all tools that promote success

Nope, I think that it is more like hitting the brakes every time you move the steering wheel.
I think that you are reading 1stflights book. If you ever want to fly the cool stuff you have to learn to control the rudder. How are you ever going to do a knife edge or fly helicopters? How about crosswind landings? Oh, I do mix flaps and elevator because that makes sense. Just like on a real aircraft where you have to trim the aircraft when ever you drop flaps.

Nope, I think that it is more like hitting the brakes every time you move the steering wheel.
I think that you are reading 1stflights book. If you ever want to fly the cool stuff you have to learn to control the rudder. How are you ever going to do a knife edge or fly helicopters? How about crosswind landings? Oh, I do mix flaps and elevator because that makes sense. Just like on a real aircraft where you have to trim the aircraft when ever you drop flaps.
That's like saying a kid will never be able to write a great novel or become a rocket scientist if they start out first learning their ABC's and 2+2=4

Back