rcdoski

AIRBOAT Flying 3D Boat_AV

rcdoski

rcdoski submitted a new upload:

AIRBOAT Flying 3D Boat_AV

Ride along with Slater the Gator in his Airboat, yes, he flies.
You can sit in the front seat, rear seat or anywhere else I may have put a camera. He is capable of going on land, sea and even in the air.
In low rates he's pretty smooth. In high rates he can get a little wild on his 3D moves. He likes to hover, show off his flat spins and other 3D moves. So throw the smoke on from channel 7 and see if you like hanging with Slater the Gator.
I just put this one out there for someone who...

View the Swap Page

giphy.gif
yeah! this is the flyin'est, zoomin'est, 3D-in'est boat of all time!

Last edited:
I could probably make a brick fly. It's just spending the time adjusting the physics to where it fly's best. And what you want it to do. I'm big into aerobatics and 3D flight so almost everything I fly I try to make it fly good in low rate and extreme in high rate. Which sometimes is a challenge.
But fun.

That is exactly correct!!! I love your 3rd case in point from above. So the thing is the more you mess around with the physics you start to learn to a point what works and what doesn't.

Oh yeah I remember flying that taco&borrito with Coke one years back thanks for the memories LOL! Yeah that what I love about Realflight it leaves a lot of room for people like you guys to be very creative I love doing some custom edits on here as you could see if you look my posts but you guys have mad epic skillz to create one from nowhere that's way above my pay grade there.๐Ÿ‘ Maybe you guys could come up with a 3d flying jet that is a non EDF or turbine powered with 2 electric motors like with this dude did here I've been waiting forever for someone to make a EA of this one

or this one especially too

Last edited:
Oh yeah I remember flying that taco&borrito with Coke one years back thanks for the memories LOL! Yeah that what I love about Realflight it leaves a lot of room for people like you guys to be very creative I love doing some custom edits on here as you could see if you look my posts but you guys have mad epic skillz to creat one from nowhere that's way above my pay grade there.๐Ÿ‘ Maybe you guys could come up with 3d flying jet that is a non EDF or turbine powered with 2 electric motors with this dude did here I've been waiting forever for someone to make a EA of this one

or this one especially too

That A-10X is definitely cool.

Hey Spaceboy, I have something that may qualify for your brick idea. I have been using it as my own and have not put it out on Real flight. But since you showed me how to do that I just might. It's a flying 3D capable AC cobra car that rips with very good handling on the ground. Will turn on a dime. But when you pull back on the elevator that's when the real fun starts. It's actually crazier than the air boat.

Back