Aircraft - Project - List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Andrzej,

For getting this thread back on track, I was hoping after this got stickied, we could keep this with just designers post like yours , not the bashing i see a page back :(
Thanks again for your list.

Brentg

blink4ever717 said:
Can't guarantee anything but I'll give it a shot

KC-135-25% done

Super Stallion (aka jolly green giant)-to do list

edit:need good three view for both mainly super stallion pm me if you have either
Both are canceled due to undisclosed reasons.

Sorry to hear that blade.Lost my uncle in 4th grade.Never got to meet my grandpas.(died long before i was born)

To help keep the clutter free in this thread there is a couple "request aircraft here" threads already started. This thread is more for the model creators to list what they have "in progress" Thanks

My Contributions

Hi all models Makers

I'm slowly teaching my self 3D Wings. and hope to have a few Models up and running in a month. Although Nizz and Doug K Both did a Citbria or Decathlon, I'm going to make mine own, and not just one.

Citabira, Champion Ver Older landing gead, smoth nose Cowl, Sandard Paint FINISHED ON THE G3.5 SWAPS

Super Dcathlon, New Gear, Modified Cowl bigger engine, 8K paint Job

Bellanca Sount, Big tires, Foot longer wings, flaps and elerons counter weights

Once I get the Scout finished, I'll be making a Float Ver with retractable wheels (hopefult) and maybe one with Skis, just for Fun. I gonna try to get the the colorschemes maps as much as posible the same so one map can just be reanamed and places to color all 3 basic models. The Float one will need a bigger map for float. I just have to see. All three of the Basic Models will use the same Fuselage, wing root, Tail, Rudder, and elevators.

Here is what I got so far. It is just a start. The wings are short so I can just finish the wings tips and scale them. I'm gonna try to do the Phyics my self but might ask for some help. I do not have G4 so I'll will need help getting the models into it. I know the Floats Lovers will get a kick out of the float Version.

Hope you like

Attachments

• CIT0001.JPG
    CIT0001.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 21
  • CIT0002.JPG
    CIT0002.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 30
  • CIT0003.JPG
    CIT0003.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Any one have a T-34 Mentor?

Does anybody have a T-34 Mentor for G3.5? :rolleyes: I would like to have this plane to add to my hanger. I know it's available on the Add-ons #5. But I don't have that disk. I'm a big fan of all who design planes for this site. I have not had one plane I've been dissapointed in since I joined this site. Keep up the great work.

bur-acres said:
Does anybody have a T-34 Mentor for G3.5? :rolleyes: I would like to have this plane to add to my hanger. I know it's available on the Add-ons #5. But I don't have that disk.
You won't find too many modelers willing to spend the time to create a model that's already available. Not that it's never been done before, but it doesn't happen often at all. My advice is to pony up for the disk.

Not really sure if this post is in the right area.
I just bought a 3.5 off of RCUniverse and waiting for it to show up in the mail.
I really would like to have a Hughes 500E that I could fly in the simulator that looks like mine. I currently have a custom Ikarus ECO8 with a four main bladed head made by Lynxman of Norway. The only one in the world as far as I know. It will be going into a Century 30 series Hughes 500E body. And I have it painted already to go. Just some more trimming out of the insides before I put it in. You can see more of my build at http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=776721
If somebody could make one like it, I really would appreciate it. Or tell me where I should post in requesting one of it.

Thanks Spidious a new 3.5v owner

Not really sure if this post is in the right area.

Correct....there are actually 2 "request" threads for G3.5

Request Aircraft Here (1)

and

Request Aircraft Here (2)

This thread is more so intended to let each modeler list his current projects (so other modelers don't "double up" and create the same aircraft)

Once you post your request in one of the above threads...then you can delete the request in this thread.

More for models planed for Junkboy

ok guys put me down for the

CRAZY PANDA Complete On 3.5 Swap
SIG KADET SENIOR ( still looking for some better 3D views )
SIG RASCAL Started

And just so we are not all making the same Model. I'm making a Crazy Panda. ( Lazy Big Bee Clone ). I know you all had it in the back on your minds to make one but I fugered I'd get the jump on you all and do it first. Hope I'm not steping on your toes, I know how much you really, Really, No REALLY :p wanted to make this..

Attachments

• CP2.JPG
    CP2.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
CMP katana super power 140

I just bought a CMP katana super power 140 and i love it but can you make an EA

you would be my hero thnxs

patdog95 said:

This is not a request thread. This is a status thread for modelers to avoid duplicate models. Who has the broom? This place is getting out of order!!! :eek:

patdog95 said:

patdog, make your request here:

https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?t=17605

and jeffpn might forgive you ;)

Seriously it's better to keep things in the right place, your request/contribution/whatever is more likely to be noticed that way! Take some time to look around, there are several threads dedicated to different things.

DH

While I am currently in limbo with my computer and at a loss for time due to school and my recent addition to our family I figured I would post an update. I will finish the B6N2 Tenzan obviously but have a relatively simple project to follow it. I have made it a goal to try and model a few of the more obscure but significant WW2 planes from various countries. The J22B I just thought was obscure but represented a well-performing aircraft for the time. The J-21A was the first and on of the only prop aircraft that was able to be upgraded to a jet propulsion system. While they did not play a significant role in the war I felt that the history behind them was. On that note... My next project will be the Polikarpov I-16. The looks of it are very similar to the Gee Bees of the time period with a few exceptions. Namely the open canopy and the retractable landing gear. The I-16 was the first under carriage mono-wing aircraft to employ retractable landing gear. While it uses only a tail dragger it was the most advanced fighter until the arrival of the war and development of aircraft in Germany. I also find it attractive from the point of its simplicity. Not too many fancy curves or scoops. Just a get it done and look good doing it kind of style. Later models were fitted with a wheel on the tail as well as other instruments and a funky-shaped antenna hub above the pilot on the fuselage.

Attachments

• PolikarpovI16WheelsDown.jpg
    PolikarpovI16WheelsDown.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 28
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back