Aircraft - Project - List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boeing C-135 series

Hey guy

I know Blink started a KC-135, but had to stop do to school time issues. I started one but PM Blink to see where he is on his project. Maybe we can work on them together. So just to let the other designers know there should be some C-135 's out this winter in one form or another.

PS. for new Forums users, This Thread is for the designers so they do not duplicate there efforts in making models all ready in work, and to inform all users of new stuff coming out. Please do not post request in here. Thanks.

Attachments

• C-135.JPG
    C-135.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Sig Rascal 110

Hi Terry,

How's that Rascal 110 coming along? Are you still working on it? This is my "real" plane and I can't find a G3.5 version anywhere. I fly it with a Zenoah G26 gas engine, if that inspires you at all.

Thanks!

Mike

;)

BalsaUSA North Star

I am working on 2 versions of this plane. Land version for 3.5 and a water version for 4 and 4.5. Unfortunately I only have 3.5 and won't be able to get it into 4 without some help from the guys who do have 4 or 4.5. I do have one question though. I only have Blender and don't have 3DSMax, is it possible to get this plane into RF without 3DSmax? I am building the real one right now and hope to practice on RF before I crash it for real. I'm using Wings3D and exporting it as .3ds file into Blender.

Thank you in advance for any help or advice you can give me.

Jim

Attachments

• NorthStar1.JPG
    NorthStar1.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 14
  • NorthStar2.JPG
    NorthStar2.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 13
Maxkop posted some very good reference links for Blender guys in the vapor thread.
JimNC54271 said:
I am working on 2 versions of this plane. Land version for 3.5 and a water version for 4 and 4.5. Unfortunately I only have 3.5 and won't be able to get it into 4 without some help from the guys who do have 4 or 4.5. I do have one question though. I only have Blender and don't have 3DSMax, is it possible to get this plane into RF without 3DSmax? I am building the real one right now and hope to practice on RF before I crash it for real. I'm using Wings3D and exporting it as .3ds file into Blender.

Thank you in advance for any help or advice you can give me.

Jim

Heavy Metal

Hello all Im im the process of compleatly rebuilding my hanger9 p51 into the now crashed "Heavy Metal " air racer. I have tweked the 3.5 model untill it flys just like mine.
But I eather dont understand how or lack the skills to do the body changes and paint job , Crome and Floresent Green. As winter has set in here
I would shure love to fly my creation on my computer. Thank you for any help

Cearch for color scheme help

PS. for new Forums users, This Thread is for the designers so they do not duplicate there efforts in making models all ready in work, and to inform all users of new stuff coming out. Please do not post request in here. Thanks.

Jav If you talking about body changes, just to let you know you cant not changes ANYTHING ON or ABOUT the 3D Model it's self. Unless you built the model your self or had the master CAD file the designer made.
As for painting and making crome, It is a coronation of white, blue/white and silvers washed together, it if one of the hardest this for a painter to reproduce on a color scheme. It just takes time learning you paint program. Do a search got HOW TO one color schemes if yo need to know how to start a new one.

hi

WingDude said:
FOKKER E-1:50% done
----------------------------------------------
Models done:

Pioneer UAV

Shark Bait

wing dude would it be posibible to try and make a f3p plane for indoor sumthing like the clik on the malubu f3p

and like them type im not fussed could you please try tho ty :)

Katana Krill Extension pack 5 looking for it

Hello Katana Fan's,
what I know that there is a Katana from Krill in the Extensionpack 5 included, how knows that an can send me the *.g3x file from this plane via Email. only this one Plane please!!! :) :)

It will not work

All the models that are included in the G3 and G4 and in the Expansion pack are lock in a secure data base and cant not be EXPORTED . You have to have the right Version for Real Flight to run Exp pack 5 and buy that expansion it self.

favor

I'd like to put this out there..if anyone would be interested in making a Piper Tomahawk 1/4 scale??? Thanks for considering..have a great day.

favor

I'd like to put this out there..if anyone would be interested in making a Piper Tomahawk 1/4 scale??? Thanks for considering..have a great day.

For version 3.5

Paul Lopez

Someone needs to make Paul Lopez's MX2, for those of you who didn't know who Paul was he recentley passed away in an accident, he was an accomplished competitive aerobatic and airshow pilot. I'm not aware of how many RC pilots are into real flying and the world of full scale aerobatics. This is my first post and I am an Aerobatic pilot myself. So someone needs to make Paul's MX2. Just a thought, Thanks. -Eric

Eric Ostrom said:
Someone needs to make Paul Lopez's MX2
Well then, I think you should, if it "needs" to be done. That's how most modelers here got their start. Very few modelers here had any experience before making a plane for RF. There are plenty of tutorials around here to help you get started. On the other hand, people who are serious about a request will provide 3-views and specs of their request to intrigue a modeler, and to help him out.

jeffpn: In this case, and I would have to say for everyone else out there that calls himself a modeler, you are absolutely correct. We take out time to make the aircraft, but we don't want to take another week or so just to find the specs (Boring)

Bjornke said:
jeffpn: In this case, and I would have to say for everyone else out there that calls himself a modeler, you are absolutely correct. We take out time to make the aircraft, but we don't want to take another week or so just to find the specs (Boring)
To be honest even if i decide to make a requested plane i will still spend time getting every piece of info i can find including pics,specs,videos and whatever else i can find.I know it can be a time consuming affair but its well worth the extra effort.Some people will post 3 views but on there own they are never enough to complete a model,i prefer to get pics from every angle possible including interior pics and use them to add detail to the model.I think that the reference material search is all part of the modelling process and gives you a greater understanding of the plane you are trying to model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back