Aircraft - Project - List

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd really like to see a e-flite ultra micro 4site or a 50cc size pilot rc yak-54 in g3.5 format.
Thanks

This thread is intended to list current projects, not to request models. There are other threads for that. Myself, I would not consider a request for a model I've never heard of, simply by seeing the name listed by the requester. If you want someone with my mindset to consider your request, you've got to sell it. Post a picture. Post specs of the model. Post 3-views. Those are the requests I consider. I don't like doing the preliminary legwork. Let the requester do that.

Well, there's another problem. Someone else has registered my copy online (it was a gift from a friend) so upgrading is practically impossible. I may have to keep asking around for someone to make a Razorback P-47 for G3.5, unless someone converted the G4.5 model (which, by the sounds of things, is a huge pain.) 'Till then I'll just use the P-47 N and D by Cowboy.:rolleyes:

Easy, tell your friend to unregister it.
Or....
Call Tech Support, they can reset the registration provided you give them the proper credentials.

Better yet, buy the RF6 upgrade for only $50. You can use the interlink you got with G3 and use it for RF6. No registration worries!

Wait- before I upgrade, I found a Razorback for G3.5, but somebody would have to work to get a good CS going. I've looked at the CS in Paint.NET and the whole thing is navy blue. I think it needs a new texture map. If I could get advice on how to basically redo the textures, Map and all, I'd do it.
https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/1972
also looks like it needs a very small amount of bodywork done, too. or alot.;)

Last edited:
Then It's a loss. Oh well. Time to bug people to make a better one. :p

I think you misunderstood him.

By "mapping" he means the correspondence of the texture bitmap to the actual model. That means if the cowl is mapped to the upper right hand corner of the bit map, you cannot change the LOCATION of the cowl within the texture bitmap.

HOWEVER YOU CAN change the actual bitmap itself, aka. the colorscheme.

So you are free to experiment and make your own scheme for that plane.

No, I understood, Opjose. I downloaded the plane and the texture is just BLUE all over, so essentially there is not really a map for the wings, horizontal stabilizer, etc.

and MikeyMike, It just may be worth it, but I just don't have the $50 to buy new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back