Aircraft - Project - List

Nah, 20,000 is his budget. I've seen a few people post screenies that looked like that. He's fine on polies.

I'm from mid-michigan flint area, if you've heard of it. Yea the poly count refers to poly tri's. Which 3238 is still very low. Really just have landing gear and collision mesh left

That looks awesome. Great choice on a model. As for size, my advice is make whatever size you want, just make sure the physics are representative of the size you choose. The beauty of RF is you can make whatever you want, and nobody can stop you.

Can't wait to see it fly!

Griff
Twoeleven

Even if it's just a brainstormed idea. Like Deeweng's 'Which one mext'. Enough talk from me here-still defeating the purpose-filling up the thread.

Doesn't matter anymore:
Up until Post#4 it was on topic, then it turned into a discussion thread.

Either way, it was meant to help designers from working on duplicate projects.

Boof69 said:
Well I thought i'd go a little further an proboolean the holes in the cowl for the exhaust. when I did it seemed to have deleted the fuse. I was zoomed in and hadn't noticed what had happened. then my video card crashed and scared me into a save. Needless to say I have to redo the fuse.

Maybe not! Check for an earlier "autosave". I think max might have a slightly earlier version of your file saved. I think this has come up before....where's Wilson, I think it saved his butt once?

Griff
twoeleven

Back