Aircraft - Project - List

Hi !

The last weeks i got no time for my Tornado until today. So i work a little bit on it. A lot of work is waiting for me :)

UPDATE with some texture and the reverse thrusters ! What do u think about that ?

2iux0me.jpg

1sjslw.jpg

maxx

Last edited:
Hey fender? If I send you a new version of your file that is triangle reduced big time, would you finish modeling off of that? the original file is over 21,000 Triangles :eek:

Check out what I'm doing over the whole boat to fix that.

1st Picture is Your side.

2nd Picture is My side

3rd Picture shows the diff (or the lack of one)

(Yes I know I can't spell. :) )

Attachments

• 498 Tris.jpg
    498 Tris.jpg
    435.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 252 Tris.jpg
    252 Tris.jpg
    390.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Cant see a diff.jpg
    Cant see a diff.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Hi !

So far so good but still a lot of work to do :D I dont have so much time at the moment so i hope the tornado is done at the end of the mobth or later, sry :(

ibwe1v.jpg

maxx

Last edited:
Hi !

Sill in progress, but here is a sneak preview :p Do you like the colorscheme Mike ? :D

The Tornado comes with another drive concept, a ducted fan version with two Schuebeler DS-51-DIA HDT at 8S 8000mAh. Maybe not everyone will like it, but maybe i make a turbine version later.

2qbvpdg.jpg

2ujpfzm.jpg

28ixn5w.jpg

maxx

Awesome, I really like the color scheme. Not always this default one color military green :D

Max

For an initial pick on an airfoil, use the side view and measure cord & thickness of the wing. Divide the two and that will give the thickness % for the wing. Draw A line from the leading edge to the trailing edge, the difference between the area above the line and below the line is the Camber. Now open the spreadsheet of airfoils in RF and with the two numbers you just found, you can find a close match in RF.

Back