Airport

I have a question that baffles me!!
Is there a way to make the servo's movement look more realistic, for example, if the rudder moves, the servo's rod will move according to its movement?
Unless you`re the original modeler of the plane, there`s nothing you can do about it.

Unless you`re the original modeler of the plane, there`s nothing you can do about it.
In the original model of the plane, I have all the servors with their rails drawn in 3d max but do I have to refer to them somehow in 3d max or do I add them in Realflight somehow so that they respond to the movement of the servors?

I have a question that baffles me!!
Is there a way to make the servo's movement look more realistic, for example, if the rudder moves, the servo's rod will move according to its movement?
The parts need pivot points setting on them in 3DSMax, then you can add movable pods or linear actuators to control the mechanism in Realflight editor.

I have a question that I searched for but found a non-detailed answer, which is that the map used by Realflight is from the original terrain scan was done for the mesh ( in Spain ).
- I am currently using Realflight 9.5 Is this map the same?
- If I were to search for it on a Google Earth, what would be its coordinates?

Back