rcdoski

AJ Laser 230z 73 Ultra TecRC_AV

rcdoski

rcdoski submitted a new upload:

AJ Laser 230z 73 Ultra TecRC_AV

This variant was created from Technoids AJ Laser 230z. It is a great looking plane and I wanted to honor him by using his creation and incorporating some of my physic tweaks, hence the word TechRc at the end of the name. This plane looks and flies fantastic! It is extremely smooth, stable and responsive. If you're into 3D you will love this one.
Smoke is on channel #7
High/Low rate is channel #5
All other controls are your normal controls.
There are a number of different camera angles to...

View the Swap Page

You never fail to disappoint at all RC you should change your username ''MrSmooth3D''Another favorite of mine now I finally another fun 3D plane flyer after your Dazzler-E Av. Keep up working with your special ''Kind Of Magic''πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

R.I.P Freddy&Mr.Connery

Last edited:
You never fail to disappoint at all RC you should change your username ''MrSmooth3D''Another favorite of mine now I finally another fun 3D plane flyer after your Dazzler-E Av. Keep up working with your special ''Kind Of Magic''πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

R.I.P Freddy&Mr.Connery

you're right, 3MO. Mr rcdoski is quite the AV master.

I had forgotten that Sean Connery died, and the fact that he and Freddie Mercury both contributed to Highlander is a good tribute to both of them.

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

True until the sequel LOL!😁😁🀣🀣 Dough I don't mind ''Highlander 2'' both cuts the 1986 film is the better film the 3rd film is pretty much a remake of the 1986 film but I could still watch it as a time waster the same goes for the TV series but the last 2 sequels after the 3rd film was garbage to me. Also one of the best things about ''Highlander'' was the villain played by the one and only Clancey Brown as ''The Kurgan'' he stole the show

Back