rcdoski

AJ Slick (51 inch) Ultra 3D_AV

rcdoski

rcdoski submitted a new upload:

AJ Slick (51 inch) Ultra 3D_AV

This AJ Slick is an exceptionally good flying model. It is rock solid stable responsive and smooth. All 3D moves feel locked in. It feels very similar to my actual 51" Slick. If you're into 3D, you will love flying this one.
Smoke is on channel 7.
High/Low rates are on channel 5.
Everything else is your normal channels.
There are numerous different camera angles.
Color scheme is, 3DHS Slick 580 Red-CS. By Aiwan. He did a great job on this color scheme.
Hope you like it.
Enjoy.

View the Swap Page

Well you did it again pal a job well done like always since this Av fly's exactly like your actual AJ Slick 51 does I hope you wouldn't mind passing your radio to me forso I can give it a flight if we ever get to fly together for real??😁😁😁😁😁

Last edited:
I think I said similar not exactly like. But yah I wouldn't have any problem handing you my transmitter. Did you check out the many different color schemes for this plane? If you do a search Aiwan did a bunch of really good ones. Still planning on flying online together?

I think I said similar not exactly like. But yah I wouldn't have any problem handing you my transmitter. Did you check out the many different color schemes for this plane? If you do a search Aiwan did a bunch of really good ones. Still planning on flying online together?

Yeah I got the one you recommended looks sweet in the air. Sure I'll drop you a PM sometime tomorrow night on my end to see how Saturday night looks for you Doug?

Back