all buttons don't work

Diminator12345

I downloaded the game on steam and I use the Spektrum(DX9) as my controller with the Spektrum USB-Dongle (WS2000). I can't click any buttons in the game. At first, I thought that it has something to do with McAfee. I scanned if there were any viruses and it showed the game files. After this, I deactivated and deinstalled McAfee. Then i deinstalled and redownloaded the game, but the problem remained. Also, the game disappeared from my steam library even though it shows that it is in there. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

I think it´s better that you´ll get the Interlink DX controller, as you can use all the buttons and knobs with that. It´s a gamepad. The Ws2000 is limited to 8channels, as is the transmitter when using usb cable. The dongle has to transform the signals from the radio, to data that the computer can use. But there are ways to go around this, using keyboard commands etc ofc.

I had this issue you have to have a dedicated graphics card and go to your nividia control panel or whatever you have and select that you want the game to be run by your graphics card not the integrated graphics

Back