An-225 build

***Warning: graphically intensive***
***Warning: not compatible with RF-X 1.00.042***

I hope this will be resolved as right now it's a deal breaker for me. I don't even have 7.5 installed right now and really no plans to install it.

***Warning: graphically intensive***
***Warning: not compatible with RF-X 1.00.042***

I hope this will be resolved as right now it's a deal breaker for me. I don't even have 7.5 installed right now and really no plans to install it.

I have a version that will work with RF-X. The Landing Gear and/or springs Shatter like glass on every respawn. It only shatters in RF-X though due to the code for it being incomplete and it missing multiple key functionality.

I noticed the rev changes while flying right away. Nice touch adding in those airspeed sensors. It flies fine even on my all-in-one PC with everything on high.

AN-225 build

Loaded the 225 into RF-X and got a few shots. As I have so much dislike for RF-X, I had to blow the dust off of it to proceed.
Lego's 225 looks great and flies just as should, if only RF-X had even been close to what it was hyped up to be. Heck, they can't even tell you the truth about the airfields, I dare anyone to show us where it airfield is that's on the box cover that RF-X is shipped in!!! Even the Box art is a lie!!
Great plane, and it will import and fly with very little adjustment. Robert tells me he is going to post a version with the adjustments made yesterday so X flyers can enjoy.

Attachments

• 225  .jpg
    225 .jpg
    475.2 KB · Views: 229
  • 225 2 .jpg
    225 2 .jpg
    494.1 KB · Views: 224
  • 225 3 .jpg
    225 3 .jpg
    452.2 KB · Views: 225
  • 225 4 .jpg
    225 4 .jpg
    462.5 KB · Views: 15
What do y'all think

I guess it is so good y'all are speechless. Either that or I fubared some thing bad.

I guess it is so good y'all are speechless. Either that or I fubared some thing bad.

Hey I did my part I downloaded it in the RF-X Beta thread and mentioned we need to support the developers. The plane is awesome looking and fly's great, but it won't hover.. can you work on that. <grin>

Thinking I will release an rf 8 version for lower powered computers. It will use 6 engine instead of 18.

AN-225 build

GREAT Idea, GOoooooo for it, can't happen soon enough!!! I LIKES it !!!!!

Attachments

• An-225 .jpg
    An-225 .jpg
    372.4 KB · Views: 10
Flies just as good in 8 and looks good here too.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1509633022.jpg
    ScreenShot1509633022.jpg
    360.5 KB · Views: 24
  • ScreenShot1509633191.jpg
    ScreenShot1509633191.jpg
    380.6 KB · Views: 23
Flies just as good in 8 and looks good here too.

You should try to turn on the anti aliasing in your graphics settings. Your pictures have a lot of jagged edge on many items that anti aliasing will help remove. To me they look like G3 photos. Not a bad thing, but not any where near as good as it can be.

A sample map of the rf-8 version
attachment.php

Attachments

• An-225 RF-8 map.png
    An-225 RF-8 map.png
    146.4 KB · Views: 95
Back