Any one have one of these i

I had a Super Sportster .60 back in the day and I'm curious. What's the difference in how they fly?
basicly the same but i think the pulse is a little more arobatic but basically the same im not saying that guy was wrong so im sorry if i was not clear

nice can i make it into a pulse?
You can use the RF editor to change the size and adjust the physics to make it what you want and save it as an AV. But you can't change the shape, that's not something the editor can change. What engine is on your Pulse?

You can use the RF editor to change the size and adjust the physics to make it what you want and save it as an AV. But you can't change the shape, that's not something the editor can change. What engine is on your Pulse?
I'm asking if you allow me to Couse i might release it and just want u to tell me that's okay but the plane is put up rn i already have enough planes out

trying to get it out to fly it i have flown for about a 1 year I'm only 11 and trying to get a plane like it in the sim so when i go to fly it irl i don't plant it into the ground at Mach Jesus

I'm asking if you allow me to Couse i might release it and just want u to tell me that's okay but the plane is put up rn i already have enough planes out
There's no problem to release it but you need to download my Super Sportster, then modify what you want in the RF editor and then "Save your modifications as an AV" (Aircraft Variant) NOT and EA (Entire Aircraft. Then you can upload your AV (Aircraft Variant) to the swap pages.

There's no problem to release it but you need to download my Super Sportster, then modify what you want in the RF editor and then "Save your modifications as an AV" (Aircraft Variant) NOT and EA (Entire Aircraft. Then you can upload your AV (Aircraft Variant) to the swap pages.
Okay thanks

Okay thanks
@gfdgdf Got some questions for you.

What size is your Pulse (XT40 or XT60) ?

What motor is in it (2-Stroke, 4-Stroke, or Electric) ?

What size Prop is on it ?

Just curious which one you're flying and how it's setup. I'm an old guy, 76 so it's nice to see a young fellow like you flying and posting here.

@gfdgdf Got some questions for you.

What size is your Pulse (XT40 or XT60) ?

What motor is in it (2-Stroke, 4-Stroke, or Electric) ?

What size Prop is on it ?

Just curious which one you're flying and how it's setup. I'm an old guy, 76 so it's nice to see a young fellow like you flying and posting here.
its a xt 60 its 2 stroke and it has a 12x6 prop

its a xt 60 its 2 stroke and it has a 12x6 prop
Thank you, that's a cool plane. Is it the ARF they sold? With the ARF color scheme?

Oh. And what brand of engine is on it so I know what it looks like? I've always liked that plane.

Last edited:
Back