Any plans for Mac users?

1fotomatt

Bumming here...I just unpacked my Cub S HH Chandra Patey edition that came with a USB to run Realflight. I was bummed to see the software is windows only. I'm a Mac user. Are there any plans to release a Mac version?

~1fotomatt in Colorado.

No. But look at other forums here - people are using Parallels to run RF under Windows on a Mac. I'm a PC not an Apple, so I can't give you details. AFAIK, there's no reason trainer edition shouldn't work since other versions of RF work.

No. But look at other forums here - people are using Parallels to run RF under Windows on a Mac. I'm a PC not an Apple, so I can't give you details. AFAIK, there's no reason trainer edition shouldn't work since other versions of RF work.
Thanks for the suggestion. I guess another $99 to get up and flying is what it is. I could install it on my gal's PC laptop just not thrilled with that solution!

Works fine in VMWare Fusion on Intel Macs - it is free for personal use; but you have to just around a bit to find the free download on the website (from memory you have to register for a 'trial' version).

Note sure about VMWare on M1/M2 Macs though.

Back