Any trade up value left in G3 RealFlight?

John Stefanick

I would like to update RF3 to RF9.5. Checking if there is a discount for turning in my 3.0. If not I'll have to outright buy the new version with controller. Thank you. John

No, no trade up value I'm sorry to say. Also, if you still have the RF3 Interlink controller you may want to retire that and get a nice new Spektrum Interlink DX controller.

Tom, Thank you for the replies. I am still not clear why I would consider a STEAM version if I need the new controller anyway. As of now I was going to get the HH version. I'll keep digging about the difference.

I am an older flyer and don't plan to go aerobatic wild with modeling. I am also a 1:1 scale pilot of Cessnas.

John

Tom, Thank you for the replies. I am still not clear why I would consider a STEAM version if I need the new controller anyway. As of now I was going to get the HH version. I'll keep digging about the difference.

I am an older flyer and don't plan to go aerobatic wild with modeling. I am also a 1:1 scale pilot of Cessnas.

John

John, If you need the controller anyway you are best to buy the combo from HH. I'm pretty sure that it will come with a free Steam code but not sure if it also still comes with cd's to use outside Steam. You are best to ask HH about this before you buy it.

Back