AP Question

abaser

Im toying around a model in my head for strictly personal use, but in order to proceed with the model, Ill need a certain AP.........a dirttrack oval. I know I am trying to do something this sim isnt designed to do, and Im sure it probably wont work, but thought it would be cool if it did.

Anyway, here's my question. If its thought to be possible, Im wanting to create a World of Outlaw sprint car just to play with. In doing so, Ill also create a banked oval dirt track to replicate one of the tracks on the circuit. If Im going to do this, Id like to be able to simulate the following, hopefully the ability to "slide" around the corners, and fairly accurate ground handling characteristics. Not knowing how to work the editor near as well as many of you, I thought Id ask if this thought might be possible.

Again, I know Im going against everything this sim is designed for. My hopes are not high, just a thought for a novelty for personal use.

i did play around with the Toyota found in the swaps , one thing i noticed is you need to add lots of weight , strength and this Toyota does not have springy suspension , that you do need , otherwise it just bounces to much to be fun , so i gave up on making those swap cars work like your talking about , good luck getting it to work right be fun if you can .

Wow, this brings me back to my G5 sim days where we would run on This AP and use the Team Los Buggy, the Offroader and the Celica on the tracks and race them. It was alot of fun and Kennimak (Mystic Voodoo) spent a lot of time getting the physics right for those cars to run properly. Dr. Moo, Voodoo, I think Mwilson914, and Shotbyscott and I all used to have a lot of fun racing the cars.

Back