AT-28D-5

Technoid take some personal time. Relax or do something different than you really enjoy. Your work here is too wonderful to feel that way about it. When you're ready then come back to it. ;)
Thanks. I don't know what it is about me but I always get this way at the end of the project. I just get tired of working on it. By that time everyone has the final beta and the plane is done and I'm not sure if it even needs to go to the swap pages. I mostly model to share stuff as I go with the guys on the forum so the swap pages isn't that important to me. If I modeled super detailed and perfect stuff like the other guys it would be different but my stuff is just so so. It looks okay but far from perfect scale. But thanks for your comment I appreciate it.

You have to stop beating yourself up. You are better than you think you are. I can't do what you do!! You do really good work, Be proud of your accomplishments.(y)
Thanks. I don't think of it as beating myself up just being realistic. But changing the subject I may end up reworking my thoughts on my next project to something like a semi-profile version of the Galloping Ghost. But this is just thinking out loud stuff.

that simply is not true, technoid. your airplanes are by far my favorite. So much so that I have grouped them all together in my huge list of airplanes so that I can find them easily. I rename each of your models to begin with "Techair"
Oh boy thanks for the kind comments. I guess my stuff is okay I just judge them to my expectations which I never meet. But thanks so much for your comments it's great to hear you like my stuff so well.

I don't know if waiting till tomorrow would have even helped. It's like every 5 to 10 minutes it just keeps getting flooded. It's ridiculous.

The CS I think is grey and I was originally asking about it for your first T-28B. I think when it was first mentioned you didn't even have the T-28D Nomad created yet.

The CS I think is grey and I was originally asking about it for your first T-28B. I think when it was first mentioned you didn't even have the T-28D Nomad created yet.
So about the same color as the Galloping Ghost? Or a tiny bit darker? I'll do it for the T-28B, that's fine with me.

And yeah I meant light gray when I typed Silver.

That sounds fantastic Tech. Looking forward to seeing it. The grey T-28s I've seen at airshows are like a medium light kinda battle ship grey.

Back