AT-28D-5

I started working on the modifications a little and have a question for you guys. How much dihedral should I put in this plane? I've seen several different amounts used in the T-28 (5.5, 6.0, 7.0, and 8.0). So what do you think?

The one I did first only had 3 degrees of dihedral so it definitely needs more to look realistic.

I don't have RF 9.5S so if one of you guys with it can look at the T-28 in it and let me know how much dihedral is in it I'd appreciate it.

Maybe I'm not understanding the question ? Why would the dihedral of your first T-28 change in RF 9.5s compared to it in RF8?

I am running 9.5s and it shows 3 degrees here tooScreenshot (1).png

Maybe I'm not understanding the question ? Why would the dihedral of your first T-28 change in RF 9.5s compared to it in RF8?

I am running 9.5s and it shows 3 degrees here tooView attachment 127934
OPPs I messed up my question. What I should have said is one of the new planes in RF 9.5S is an E-flite T-28 Trojan 1.1m with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies, that's the one I wanted to know what the Dihedral is set to.

Try 6.8, If it looks to much take it down, the T-28 in real life looks like it has a ton of dihedral.
Yeah I probably should go with 6.8 because like you said the T-28 has lots of dihedral. I also got dinged because I only used 3.0 on my first one. I just don't like the way a plane fly's with more that 3.0 degrees. But I want this one to look right so I better try 6.8 first.

Yeah I probably should go with 6.8 because like you said the T-28 has lots of dihedral. I also got dinged because I only used 3.0 on my first one. I just don't like the way a plane fly's with more that 3.0 degrees. But I want this one to look right so I better try 6.8 first.
I dont know about others, but myself, I am ready for a nice scale T-28.

Back