AT-28D-5

I just released the electric version of the T-28B Trojan 20% EP. There's been changes to several things so if you want the latest changes you should grab the released version. I also released a Panel Lines and Rivets CS and a Foam CS (with panel lines and rivets). Enjoy.

I started out to do a few changes so I could make the T-28 look better but ended up doing much more than I planned too, but I'm glad I did because the plane looks much better now than it did the first time. Ha.. what was I thinking the first time. Anyway I'm glad I took the extra time to rework the landing gear and get it right that made tons of difference in the way the plane looks. So thanks for giving me the nudge to do it.

Technoid you should be extremely proud of what you have created and given to everyone to enjoy. Your new T-28 is perfect. It looks great flies fantastic, and I know it's not supposed to, but it even hovers great. Ha if you're into that. I'm looking forward to all the color schemes that could be created. Thank you for all your work and effort on this new T-28. I also downloaded your AJ Laser 230z 73. It is one of my favorite 3D planes to fly. Don't stop creating more great models. Again, thank you for the great job you have done.

Technoid you should be extremely proud of what you have created and given to everyone to enjoy. Your new T-28 is perfect. It looks great flies fantastic, and I know it's not supposed to, but it even hovers great. Ha if you're into that. I'm looking forward to all the color schemes that could be created. Thank you for all your work and effort on this new T-28. I also downloaded your AJ Laser 230z 73. It is one of my favorite 3D planes to fly. Don't stop creating more great models. Again, thank you for the great job you have done.
Good deal, thanks ! I was hoping you'd like it you're a big part of why I went back and fixed it. I wanted you to have the plane you wanted (and everyone else). I still plan to create the T-28D Nomad version with the armament and camo color scheme but I may take a break before I get back to it.

Love the classic color scheme that it has, it is very recognizable. Not that you have to but a grey top white underneath with white aileron flaps elevator and ruder with yellow tips on wings and stabilizer. would be great IN THE FUTURE. Thanks Technoid.

Love the classic color scheme that it has, it is very recognizable. Not that you have to but a grey top white underneath with white aileron flaps elevator and ruder with yellow tips on wings and stabilizer. would be great IN THE FUTURE. Thanks Technoid.
Can you post a link to the CS? I assume it's from a real plane.

I did some work on the camo color scheme today. I did the fuselage, hstab, and vstab. Now I need to do the wings and then create the white area on the bottom of the fuselage to match the bottom of the wings, hstab, and vstab. So things are moving along. I'm not sure if I'll work on it anymore today so that's probably it for today.

Here's the basic camo. I still have the symbols, text, and a thin red stripe on the tip of the vstab to do. The picture I'm using as a reference had the two black walkways on the wing but I'm not sure if they should be there?

T-28D Nomad 01.jpgT-28D Nomad 02.jpg

that reminds me of something I've wondered about the t-28:
why does it sometimes have "walkways" on the fuselage?
T-28B_VT-2_over_NAS_Whiting_Field_c1973.jpeg

Last edited:
Back