Awesome customer service

split_s

I called RealFlight/Great Planes/Hobico customer service Monday because one of the switches on my controller stopped working. They answered the phone right away, they immediately e-mailed me a return shipping label, and today I received my new controller. Oh, an I received my RF6 upgrade disc and Mega Pack yesterday. It's refreshing to deal with a company that cares about its customers.

Good for you not so with me

I have a bad Realflight 6 Full Version DVD and also called on Monday. They said they would ship me a new one out.

Still waiting ???
sbdwag

Ok I am the stupid one here. I take back everything I said. Not ten minutes after I wrote this comment. UPS arrived at my door with a new DVD. I never thought It would come UPS I figured I would be here by mail.

Thanks for the support. Ive got to go and fly the new sim.

sbdwag

Last edited:
Excellent service from Realflight

I have the G4 Simulator. The number 2 disk was scratched and unreadable. I called them and for $20 they sent me a whole new set of four disks. Very good company to deal with. Excellent service, wouldnt buy any other Simulator. The discussion board is also very helpful with very knowledgable people on there to help you with your problems. Happy flying everyone.

Novaman, don't forget you now qualify for the upgrade to G6 too!

Have a look at the offer, the price is right! :D

Back