Beechcraft D18 Differential Thrust Question

Kmot

Hey fella's,

Is there a way to disable the default differential thrust on the new D18 in the Quarterly Update release? I went into the aircraft editor and did not see anything. Might have just missed it.

Thanks.

Have you looked at the rudder in the editor to see if there`s any throttle applied to it`s channel.. ???.. Just a thought.. :unsure: :unsure:

Looked around again. I did find something called Differential Thrust Modifier, but I could not find a way to adjust it or disable it, etc.

You can try Clicking on/highlighting that part, THEN click on "component" (upper left) and then "delete". I`m using RF9, I`m guessing you`re using Evolution ??? SO, your editor may be different, I`m not sure.??

You can try Clicking on/highlighting that part, THEN click on "component" (upper left) and then "delete". I`m using RF9, I`m guessing you`re using Evolution ??? SO, your editor may be different, I`m not sure.??
Yes, using Evolution. I will go take a look though, thanks.

@Kmot, this is a pretty old thread. Did you get it figured out?

The quick & dirty version would be to just set the Throttle Servo (both Right & Left) to "Throttle Servo" instead of "Right/Left Motor Mixer".

To be tidier about it, you could then delete the unused electronics components (looks like that would be Differential Thrust Enabled Modifier, Differential Thrust Yaw Signal Mixer, and the Left/Right Motor Mixers).

Back