best program to do CS?

JuanAguilar

Hello, I would like to know which is the best program to make CS and EA for Realflight. To make the CS I am using "GIMP"

I can confirm that "GIMP" works really good, I`ll let others chime in regarding what to use for modeling.

I’ve used them all. Gimp will do virtually anything photoshop will do and it’s free.

Wings 3d is the most user friendly of the modeling programs but is limited in ability and you’ll still need 3ds max or blender. Max is more user friendly than blender but will cost you to use it unless you qualify for the student version. Blender has made huge improvements over the years and to me is just as good as max but takes a bit to learn to use it. My personal opinion is go with Gino for CS work and blender for modeling.

Los he usado todos. Gimp hará prácticamente cualquier cosa que haga Photoshop y es gratis.

Wings 3d es el más fácil de usar de los programas de modelado, pero tiene una capacidad limitada y aún necesitará 3ds max o blender. Max es más fácil de usar que blender, pero le costará usarlo a menos que califique para la versión para estudiantes. Blender ha realizado grandes mejoras a lo largo de los años y, para mí, es tan bueno como Max, pero requiere un poco de tiempo para aprender a usarlo. Mi opinión personal es ir con Gino para el trabajo de CS y Blender para el modelado.
Gracias

Back