Best setup for a AMD display adapter and resolution adjustments?

sterk03

I'm not sure if RF has display adapters to have AMD display the aircraft and scenery? It seems the aircraft is always not clear and line crawl no matter
what setting in the sim I set it to. Does anyone have a setup with an AMD display or any display adapter which gives a clearer picture.
Thanks in advance.

Sterk03

@sterk03 Welcome and we can certainly help if you provide some more information.

Background
Minimal system requirements and user experience can be already shared, however what you have/see today is of interest for best advice. Kind of health check so please contribute, should not take too much of your time.

Render Quality
You mut have the latest DX11 public beta version of RF EVO, which is fully driven by Steam.

You look after the Taco Discovery Contest in same forum, fly at same location and take a screenshot of the scene showing all vehicles (Tab key). See actual screenshots included. Change the View mode if needed. That would be a good starting point to see what you have today.
(Steam has excellent screenshot management and from there you can access the folder containing all screenshots, pick one and post here)

Performance
We will also request you to share the overlay window having the framerate information, while flying at Soccer airfield. Let us know if you don't know how to enable it !

Last edited:
I must have it well then I must go get it...give me some time to sort it out.
Thanks for the info.
Sterk03

Back