rcdoski

Bike- Ultra Flying Bike_AV

I keep watching that and I keep laughing!😄😂

maybe if you show that to the authorities of Central Park, they would let you charge a nominal fee of $50 per ride for people to actually ride on a flying bike that you're remotely controlling. how could they refuse! 😂

Yeah maybe unless a ''KAREN'' screws it up? I could just let her hop on and give her a first class trip in to a tree? 🤣🤣🤣

Now that I think about it reminds of this classic scene here at 1:54 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your right, yes. Or we could also turn the smoke down so it's not at blinding us with the amount and each use different colors. But that might be too much messing around.

Or we could also turn the smoke down so it's not at blinding us with the amount and each use different colors. But that might be too much messing around.

True plus on there you have to take it easy on the smoke sometimes the person who's hosting doesn't allow smoke to be used since it blinds everyone and such.

I have deleted a number of posts from this thread. The original Gremlins clip up above was relevant to the friendly banter occurring at the time. We allow a little bit of that here. But we did not need 6 new posts almost a year later containing various other movie clips, trailers, etc. This is not a video sharing site, it is a place to discuss RealFlight and related topics.

OK sorry I wasn't paying attention to the gremlin stuff that was for my viewing only I forgot to delete that MY APOLOGIESo_O:oops:

I have deleted a number of posts from this thread. The original Gremlins clip up above was relevant to the friendly banter occurring at the time. We allow a little bit of that here. But we did not need 6 new posts almost a year later containing various other movie clips, trailers, etc. This is not a video sharing site, it is a place to discuss RealFlight and related topics.

Ok, ok fine dude I didn't mean anything by it...SHIZZ

Also may I asked why did you wait all these mouths later to say something about it why didn't you step in sooner?

@3D MOFO 2020!, everything left intact above is fine. The problem was that, as described in my post, somebody recently came and posted a bunch of other videos that needed to be removed. You're not seeing those because they are gone.

Back