rcdoski

Bike- Ultra Flying Bike_AV

BTW My friends I couldn't wait to get home from work to give the bike another try so here I go again get ready for more laughs also try to sing along with Freddy in between your laughs 🀣🀣🀣🀣

OOO
MMMMM
GGGGG
!!!!
I had no idea that that song exists, and it is the PERFECT song for that video! I've only watched half of it so far, and I'm doing as you knew I would: I'm laughing so often!

by the way, the part starting at 1:43 is PERFECTLY TIMED. how did you do that! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜²
This video link should be cued up perfectly to the 1:43 mark...

Knife Edge and Horizon Hobby are going to have to rename RealFlight to RealBike! especially since everything you're doing there is so realistic to real life. πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
OOO
MMMMM
GGGGG
!!!!
I had no idea that that song exists, and it is the PERFECT song for that video! I've only watched half of it so far, and I'm doing as you knew I would: I'm laughing so often!

by the way, the part starting at 1:43 is PERFECTLY TIMED. how did you do that! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜²

knife edge and horizon hobby are going to have to rename this to RealBike! especially since everything you're doing there is so realistic to real life. πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ˜‚

I don't how I did it? It just happened that way LOL My favorite is at 3:19 that was a very epic happy accident like all the best stunts are😁😁 Thanks for all the kind words and positive feedbackπŸ‘πŸ‘

OOO
MMMMM
GGGGG
!!!!

This video link should be cued up perfectly to the 1:43 mark...

Knife Edge and Horizon Hobby are going to have to rename RealFlight to RealBike! especially since everything you're doing there is so realistic to real life. πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ˜‚
BTW Space Boy I suggest you look up the actual offical music video for that song I can't post it here for well......... you'll see why? πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I don't how I did it? It just happened that way LOL My favorite is at 3:19 that was a very epic happy accident like all the best stunts are😁😁 Thanks for all the kind words and positive feedbackπŸ‘πŸ‘

My favorite is at 3:19
I was just watching that part! the part that would not only hurt if you were actually sitting on the bike, but it may even literally kill you!

That is so awesome because it's so out of this world! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I was just watching that part! the part that would not only hurt if you were actually sitting on the bike, but it may even literally kill you!

That is so awesome because it's so out of this world! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yeah that why I said last night I'm sure if anyone of those professonal freestylers BMX people would see me doing all this staff R/C wise they mostly give me ''STREET CRED''πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜

Yeah that why I said last night I'm sure if anyone of those professonal freestylers BMX people would see me doing all this staff R/C wise they mostly give me ''STREET CRED''πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜
not only street cred but probably worship!
waynes-world-bow.gif

BTW My friends I couldn't wait to get home from work to give the bike another try so here I go again get ready for more laughs also try to sing along with Freddy in between your laughs 🀣🀣🀣🀣

I keep watching that and I keep laughing!πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚

maybe if you show that to the authorities of Central Park, they would let you charge a nominal fee of $50 per ride for people to actually ride on a flying bike that you're remotely controlling. how could they refuse! πŸ˜‚

Back