Blades not showing when flying lynx

nitekarm

The blades _(props) do not show when flying the lynx helicopter...how do I make them show when the are turning? In 6.5, I see no issues

It is a problem with the diskblur image in RF, the diskblur disappears at approximately 300 rpm to 1400 rpm.
I went into the editor and set the Headspeed governor to midrange 1500 and the high range to 1550, (was low-1250 mid-1350 high-1450) now I can see the rotor blades slightly better while flying. You will need to rename the model when exiting back to the sim.
Rotor tip speed might be to high (model scale) at those settings but the model fly's okay.

It is a problem with the diskblur image in RF, the diskblur disappears at approximately 300 rpm to 1400 rpm.
I went into the editor and set the Headspeed governor to midrange 1500 and the high range to 1550, (was low-1250 mid-1350 high-1450) now I can see the rotor blades slightly better while flying. You will need to rename the model when exiting back to the sim.
Rotor tip speed might be to high (model scale) at those settings but the model fly's okay.
Thanks, but why would this not be fixed by the programmers? I just do not get it, there has been really no menu type updates, since the beginning, not even a good way to sort aircraft, or make favorites...why bother upgrading, if you are not getting more - I get it, more aircraft and more maps, but really, the only thing that matters, really is the aircraft, and without being able to at least sort them lol...guess I am getting to old

Thanks, but why would this not be fixed by the programmers? I just do not get it, there has been really no menu type updates, since the beginning, not even a good way to sort aircraft, or make favorites...why bother upgrading, if you are not getting more - I get it, more aircraft and more maps, but really, the only thing that matters, really is the aircraft, and without being able to at least sort them lol...guess I am getting to old
a month or two ago, I discovered a feature which will really help your aircraft organization desires. It certainly did for me:

The Find function, which is Control-F. simply type in any part of the name of the aircraft you want, or the airport you want, and all matches are selectable very easily.

a month or two ago, I discovered a feature which will really help your aircraft organization desires. It certainly did for me:

The Find function, which is Control-F. simply type in any part of the name of the aircraft you want, or the airport you want, and all matches are selectable very easily.
The problem with that, I do not know the names of the aircraft...not like they put the type in the name...it would be nice to search by type, plane, jet, helicopter, ect.

The problem with that, I do not know the names of the aircraft...not like they put the type in the name...it would be nice to search by type, plane, jet, helicopter, ect.
okay. I really agree with that. it would make so much sense if we could organize them by type! it would be so nice if we could easily find different types of aircraft, categorized as you have explained.

okay. I really agree with that. it would make so much sense if we could organize them by type! it would be so nice if we could easily find different types of aircraft, categorized as you have explained.
Not only that, but I find that only certain aircraft are available, depending on which sort you do...I do not get this at all, and wish I had not spent the money for nothing but a better controller...waste and I will not be buying another one from this company - wish Phoenix was still around, at least when you bought their product, you did not have to pay for updates, and the updates made it better, not stuck back to the same basic menus as the 3.5 version had.

Not only that, but I find that only certain aircraft are available, depending on which sort you do...I do not get this at all, and wish I had not spent the money for nothing but a better controller...waste and I will not be buying another one from this company - wish Phoenix was still around, at least when you bought their product, you did not have to pay for updates, and the updates made it better, not stuck back to the same basic menus as the 3.5 version had.
Yeah those Lifetime updates on Phoenix are really paying off dividends right now. :rolleyes:. You do not pay for updates to Realflight either. You pay for new versions of Realflight. The Updates are free for the life of the product. Product life is as long as the version is the current version.

Yeah those Lifetime updates on Phoenix are really paying off dividends right now. :rolleyes:. You do not pay for updates to Realflight either. You pay for new versions of Realflight. The Updates are free for the life of the product. Product life is as long as the version is the current version.
So we should not expect them to clean up the code to at least be the same as previous versions? And by updates, I am talking about bug fixes, as this is a bug, or 6.5 had a bug where they showed them. I do not really mind paying for newer versions, it the versions are better and not worse then previous versions. There has been no update to the menu, since 3.5 (6.5) as far as I am concerned...some new birds to fly, but a lot of the same ones that were there back then.

It just seems for the price they are charging, everyone would expect more from the product?

Back