Bleriot, Boxkite, Antionette?

Moto-Guzzi

Any Pre-WW1 planes available besides the 1903 Wright flyer?

An Avro Biplane (or triplane!) A Bristol Boxkite or Curtiss Pusher would be awesome! Cal Rodgers and The Vin Fiz in 1/2 scale! Hariet Quimby's Bleriot for my girls!

Closest thing I found to that early style was the DH-2 and an Fe2B (both very nicely done!)

Seems like a million variants of the SAME kind of sport-planes, but none of these classic stepping stones ? Maybe its because the computer modeling is harder with so much open space, you know, all struts and no fuse? Or because they're so "boring" to fly (Knife-edge they aint!) no one is motivated to build them?

Hey RF, offer them ala' cart for 15 bucks each, I'd buy!

I live close enough to Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome to see some early stuff fly (well, controlled taxi-glide anyway) about once a year, I would LOVE to have some of them in RF to get me through the winter!!

Post some pictures and 3-view photos of some of these aircraft. Perhaps someone will pick one up.

I don't think that it's any harder to model these aircraft but because of the limit of the old exporter. The models could not be over 20k polies which isn't a lot. Now that the limit has been raised to 27k it may be possible to make these detailed models.

Last edited:
Thanks!

I already took both of them from the swap page in my first hour on RF7!

Looking for more "primative" stuff from around 1905-1914, back when airplanes didnt "look" like airplanes

Like these?

Something like these...

Anybody want to try their hand at these in a big scale, I'll send you scale drawings if it helps.

I could build one by hand faster than I'll figure out how to use the software!

Attachments

• antionette.jpg
    antionette.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Avro Triplane 3.jpg
    Avro Triplane 3.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Avro Triplane 2.jpg
    Avro Triplane 2.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 9
  • curtiss.jpg
    curtiss.jpg