Bowers Fly Baby Float

There were significant changes to the prop blade when I made the hub thinner so I went back and remapped it tonight. I still have a few things to do before I get back to where I was but I'm getting there.

I've been thinking about what I want to do next and I think I'm going to do one of my own designs again, just for something to do. This one might be a little on the odd side just to be different.

My my my, wonders never cease. I finished the prop. So now I'm back were I was. I need to update the real physics with the new prop so I can get it ready to release. So maybe I can still release it this weekend. At least I hope I can I'd like to be finished with this project.

I updated the real physics with the new prop and saved it so the only thing left to do is import the plane in RealFlight Evolution and take the release pictures. But before I do that I'll fly it a few times to double check everything. So I'm nearly there. Thank the Lord. Now it's time for a break.

Thanks for the Bowers Fly Baby Float model Technoid, it fly's and looks great in RFE and that other simulator I use, I really like the Yellow CS, excellent work.

I took my Moki radial and created a horizontal four out of it. If I do the original design I've been thinking about this might be the power for it. Don't know if I'll even do it yet I'm just playing around. I'm not finished with it I still have some smoothing and a few other things to do.

Engine H4 06.jpg

Last edited:
No pictures today but I worked on the horizontal four engine again. I don't think I'll use it as a horizontal four on the plane I'm thinking about, too many cylinders. But I might cut it down to a twin and use it that way. Or maybe I'll just play around and end up doing nothing. It's time to head off to the grocery store.

Back