Brand New...How to download AC?

Yes, As a matter of fact, I have even downloaded a plane. I just don't know what to do with it.

Go back to the swap page where you downloaded that plane and by the planes name there's a Gold Circle with a Question Mark in it, click that circle and a new window will open with the directions on how to import the plane into RealFlight. Then come back and ask questions if you need too.

But an important thing to note, there's three types of plane files.

EA - Entire Aircraft (what you need for a new plane from the swap pages)

AV - Aircraft Variant. That's a file that contains a modified set of physics for an existing plane, but you still need the EA (Entire Aircraft) to use it. The EA will be listed on the swap page for an AV (Aircraft Variant).

CS - Color Scheme. That only contains a new paint scheme for a plane. And there's a line that shows the EA file the color scheme requires so you can get it if you need too.

Hint: Be sure and read all of the comment section for a EA file sometimes it contains important information on the plane.

Yes, As a matter of fact, I have even downloaded a plane. I just don't know what to do with it.

You have to import it into RF, I don`t have time to explain that right now, hopefully someone will chime in and tell you, if not by sometime tomorrow, then I`ll have some time too explain it too you, it`s fairly easy, only takes about one/two mins when you know what to do. ;)

Back