Broken flaps

AustinLangley

for some reason in real flight for me flaps are broken on every aircraft instead of having up down half and full down i have flaps going past middle and pointing up, middle , then half down and this happens on every plane any idea how to fix this?

Sounds like you need to re-calibrate your controller. Before you begin, when it tells you to center the controls first, put three-position switches in the center as well. Then, during the calibration, move the switches through all three positions.

I dont think its the controller as the throw rates are usually around 38, 0, - 38 not 0, -38, -50 or what ever they should be

Are you using the DX controller?

Open the vehicle editor and select the "Radio" tab, click on "Output channel 6" in the left lower panel, now look at the right lower panel, does the "Current value %" show as
-100% with the switch in the up position, (flaps up)
0% with the switch in center position, (flaps half down)
100% with the switch in the down position, (flaps full down).

Are you using the DX controller?

Open the vehicle editor and select the "Radio" tab, click on "Output channel 6" in the left lower panel, now look at the right lower panel, does the "Current value %" show as
-100% with the switch in the up position, (flaps up)
0% with the switch in center position, (flaps half down)
100% with the switch in the down position, (flaps full down).
problem is i have to do that for every aircraft and then i have to resave it

Those are questions - we're trying to help point you in the right direction.

Which transmitter are you using?

And the purpose of checking the aircraft editor would be to find out what RF thinks it's seeing as input on your flap channel.

If you're editing aircraft settings over this, then it sounds like a controller issue and supports my suggestion to recalibrate by starting with the switch in its center position.

Back