Broken Interlink

a4magic

This morning I woke to find my interlink on the ground with the elevator and aileron contol stick (The one on the right) broken off. But the worst part is a spring or somthing inside has broken. My version being 3.5, will I be able to get another Interlink or will I have to do a repair?

Your best bet is to call tech Monday.

Never know, they might send you a newer interlink at a good cost.

Your gimbal may have just popped out of place. This has happened to me before. As far as the stick being broken, can't help you there.

If you have G3.5, you may be out of luck. It's probably time to upgrade. Check Ebay for a low cost replacement.

I thought that RF Serial Numbers were paired?
@Abaser, I just opened the back up , and this wierd lever looking thing is there. Is that what you were talking about?
(I have no expierience with controller software)
And should'nt there be a spring ?

The gimbal is what defines the stick movement.the left and right side should look the same with the exception of the metal ratchet piece for the throttle. If memory sevres me right, there is also a small electronic piece that will be on two sides of it. Those receive the signal from your input. My problem was the gimbal popped out of place at those electronics. If they areloose as well, carefully place a drop of glue where they mount to keep them in place.

The link explanes how I fix it, step by step.

Attachments

• ScreenShot007.jpg
    ScreenShot007.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 69
Back