Bugatti 100P

With the 3-Pos switch in the middle position you have dive brake mode. Both the flaps and the spoilers are deployed inverse of the throttle (i.e. Max throttle - No brakes & Min throttle - Max brakes).

Attachments

• Image18_Dive.jpg
    Image18_Dive.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Image19_Dive.jpg
    Image19_Dive.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 2
Lastly, with the 3-Pos switch in the rear position you have Max airbrakes to come to a full stop after landing. The flaps may also be used as normal in this mode, however, with full flaps & full brake you need power to stay flying. duh :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Image20_FullBrake.jpg
    Image20_FullBrake.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Image21_Flap&Brake.jpg
    Image21_Flap&Brake.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 12
Plane posted

It's been posted to the swaps. If you downloaded the prototype (desig 100P), please delete the files and get the final version (desig R-100) from the swaps.

Doug

R-100

dhk79 said:
It's been posted to the swaps. If you downloaded the prototype (desig 100P), please delete the files and get the final version (desig R-100) from the swaps.

Doug
Flys great. I am constantly amazed by the aircraft that appear in this forum. Control interaction is impressive. Thanks for a wonderful model. :)

Last edited:
Bugatti Racer Pic

Attached is a pic I took of the Bugatti 100P racer from at the EAA musuem in Oshkosh, WI. Several years ago there was a feature article in Sport Avaition on this airplane. This was also featured on the EAA TV show which aired on the now defunct Discovery Wing channel.

Thanks for a great model!

Attachments

• blue_plane.jpg
    blue_plane.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 31
YES! they seamed to have moved it? well the last time i was there that one area was empty. Glad to see they are adding to it.

pplace said:
Oh I'm sure it does......it'd be like making a basketball out of a box!!haha
(I've just never been able to do anything "resonable" in my life.........seems like I always have to push the boundaries and go all the way) But you have an excellent reason to stay a bit reserved!! They appreciate it!

You bet we appreciate it. Thanks, Doug, for thinking of us.

Harlan

Old Fart said:
Loved it - gave it a 10. If there was a link to an electric ARF I could buy today - I'd have given it a 12 :)
Thanks, unfortunately the only one I know of is a custom built job. I wouldn't mind having one of these either, but don't think I could do it from scratch.

Attachments

• Keith_Bugatti-640.jpg
    Keith_Bugatti-640.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I love this RF plane! I downloaded it and have been flying before ever coming into this thread. I was amazed by all the details and I took some snapshots to post but I see it has all been covered already! :p

I did a 'walk-up' and saw the rotating motors and that blew me away. Then I killed the motors and saw the graphics. I then swung around and saw the graphics on the lipo. Holy smokes, that is some serious detailing! :cool:

Attachments

• ScreenShot1194141746.jpg
    ScreenShot1194141746.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 28
  • ScreenShot1194141860.jpg
    ScreenShot1194141860.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 32
Just downloaded this, I love the plane! I'm running G6, and when I try to take off it just goes nuts. It yaws to the right hard, and when I get it in the air it's terribly unstable. Is there something I need change? Love the model though, I always thought this was such a cool design.

Just downloaded this, I love the plane! I'm running G6, and when I try to take off it just goes nuts. It yaws to the right hard, and when I get it in the air it's terribly unstable. Is there something I need change? Love the model though, I always thought this was such a cool design.

The physics were designed for a older version of RealFlight and isn't compatible with RF6.5. It will need a physics update to be compatible.

Install this variant.

https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/16872

It fixes the issues. And when you want to try it on a slope, install this one! ;)

https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/18624

Back