Can Anyone make an Ultra Sport 60 Taildragger

falkwulf

Can anyone make an Ultra Sport 60 taildragger I am building a US 60 with a Saito FA-91 and I would love to get a feel for it on the sim before I take it up. With that 91 4 stoke and a 12x6x10 prop should be a sky missle. Im running Futaba 3152s servos and a Expert 680 retract servo with Great Planes .60 sizes 90 degree mechanical retracts. Also my model has been sheeted 3/32 balsa on the undersides of the wings with typical cap strips on the top. Gives the plane a bit more weight but with the .91 im not too worried about weight as long as it stays under 11lbs for the landing gear. Also Im using a S-FHSS Futaba RG2006GS reciever so reciever weight is minute. My CS is ultracote pearl charcoal and orange. Lotts of Razorback color schemes at my field so I feel I must show the hog planes that the pokes are here to stay.
(Freindly Rivalry when you live on the Ar/Ok border.)

I would also like to convert a number of trainers to taildragger. We don't have nice smooth paved or golf green-like runways. Clumpy fescue is average. I think I can delete a nose wheel and move the main forward. Finding a tailwheel object is another problem. Assuming CG is adjusted or not effected, would these changes affect the simulation to a large degree?

As to the "Click Me" reply, I don't see the relationship to the question.

As to the "Click Me" reply, I don't see the relationship to the question.

The Click Me Reply is How to ask for a Model to be created. Just saying "Can anyone make an Ultra Sport 60 taildragger I am building a US 60 with a Saito FA-91" will get you nowhere fast on these forums. Just as your request will probably do. If you want to have a model created for Realflight the Designer's here require you to do some work as well. The average model has 40-60 HOURS of work put into them and there are many that have much more than that. The Designers and builders do not get paid for their time put into these models. If the person requesting isn't going to put any effort into the request to pique the interest of the person that is going to create the model, then it just won't get done.

As far as what your asking for. the stock trainers all have tricycle landing gear. have you searched the swap pages for more aircraft? While not specifically labeled a Trainer i like DHK79's Sig Rascal as a tail dragger Trainer type aircraft. It has gentle Flight characteristics and may suit your needs. there is a .40 size Variant available too. DHK79's physics are usually spot on so expect these planes to fly much like the real thing. There may be others but then again there are thousands of aircraft available on the Swap pages so you may be good to browse them. RF7 can use all aircraft from G3.x to RF6.x so everything is available to you from those pages.

Last edited:
Back