Can I Hire You to Develop E-flite Plane Models for RF 9.5?

Vbeauchamp

Hi Guys, this probably sounds crazy but I'm looking to hire someone to add models of a few standard planes:

1. Eflite F4 Phantom
2. Eflite Fw-190 1.5
3. Eflite T28 1.2 (Red and White)
4. Eflite Habu SS
5. Night Radian 2.0
6. Freewing F14
7. Motion RC Spitfire 1.2

They are all pretty common and nothing I have is custom, trying to get my 9 year old comfortable with the collection without crashing everything.

If anyone has interest please let me know!

Thanks

IMHO, your quest is overkill. I suspect that many of the models you want are already available on the swap pages. Also IMHO, an exact match is less important than you seem to think. Yep, trainers fly differently than warbirds, or jets, or 3D's, etc. But I'm certain that there are plenty of available models that are "close enough" in size, performance, wing/power loading, etc. to learn from in the simulator. Yes, individual models have different idiosyncrasies, but overall, similar types of aircraft will have similar flight characteristics. And I strongly suspect that if your 9y/o is comfortable flying the FW190, the T28 or the Spitfire probably won't be much of a challenge.

Realflight is a great for training but not on an aircraft-by-aircraft basis, but as an orientation trainer to "train" responses to recover from and avoid potential crashes for all types of aircraft. also, as a maneuver trainer for the aerobatic pilots.

IMHO, your quest is overkill. I suspect that many of the models you want are already available on the swap pages. Also IMHO, an exact match is less important than you seem to think. Yep, trainers fly differently than warbirds, or jets, or 3D's, etc. But I'm certain that there are plenty of available models that are "close enough" in size, performance, wing/power loading, etc. to learn from in the simulator. Yes, individual models have different idiosyncrasies, but overall, similar types of aircraft will have similar flight characteristics. And I strongly suspect that if your 9y/o is comfortable flying the FW190, the T28 or the Spitfire probably won't be much of a challenge.
Hi Bill: I totally agree with you, the issue is I don't know what those planes are. We seem to be able to make everything work except that darned Phantom: I see a few variants but all require "F-4 Phantom (Single) from Add-Ons 2" which I can't find anywhere. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it! Thanks :)

What version of Realflight are you using RF9 or Evolution.?
F-4 Phantom is not included with RF Evolution, maybe it will be added in one of the "Quarterly Updates" in the near future.
If you have RF9 or earlier, you can download and import the addons.

What version of Realflight are you using RF9 or Evolution.?
F-4 Phantom is not included with RF Evolution, maybe it will be added in one of the "Quarterly Updates" in the near future.
If you have RF9 or earlier, you can download and import the addons.
RF 9.5 how do I get evolution?

See this post.

Back