Can RF 9 see and use the old Add-Ons CDs?

wade528

From many years ago I bought the add-ons cds (1,2,3 and 5). Curious if these will work in RF 9. I have tries to insert the disk, but not much is happening in my Windows 10.

Also, any way to up the control surface movement/responsiveness when editing planes?
Thanks for any help in these regards.
Wade

The five Add-on packs are free and you can get them here (instructions included). They have been modified to work with newer versions:

https://www.realflight.com/support/kb/article.php?q=16-1033
I just bought RF9 and am trying to download "The five Add-on packs". But on the link to the page you gave it says" The Add-Ons Volume 1-5 disks are not compatible for use with RealFlight G4.x, G5.x, 6.x, 7.x., 8.x or 9.x. ". Did they change it? Or am I missing something. Thanks.

I just bought RF9 and am trying to download "The five Add-on packs". But on the link to the page you gave it says" The Add-Ons Volume 1-5 disks are not compatible for use with RealFlight G4.x, G5.x, 6.x, 7.x., 8.x or 9.x. ". Did they change it? Or am I missing something. Thanks.
It goes on to say this...

The aircraft and airports from the Add-Ons Volume disks were re-developed for compatibility with RealFlight G4.x, G5.x, 6.x, 7.x., and 8.x. That content is available as a free download through the following links:

I know the list stops at 8.x but it works for RF-9 too. So use the link BrokeDad gave and then read the whole page to make sure you know how to install them.

It goes on to say this...

The aircraft and airports from the Add-Ons Volume disks were re-developed for compatibility with RealFlight G4.x, G5.x, 6.x, 7.x., and 8.x. That content is available as a free download through the following links:

I know the list stops at 8.x but it works for RF-9 too. So use the link BrokeDad gave and then read the whole page to make sure you know how to install them.
Your awesome. It worked!! Thank you for you help...

Back