space boy

central park_PI

A job well done thanks for making my dreams come true I would never ever be able to fly any of RC planes,heli's or quadcopters in central park in real life LOL!!!

Would love to know your procedure. If you can post that I'm sure it will help a lot of people. Great job and thanks!

Would love to know your procedure. If you can post that I'm sure it will help a lot of people. Great job and thanks!
Well darnit. Google has changed something that makes the technique that I used before not work anymore. I'll give an overview anyway:
  1. On your computer (this never worked on my mobile device), get the street view on your screen.
  2. There is a small window on the upper-left with a "stoplight" three-dot menu:Screenshot (4).png
  3. Select "report a problem" from that menu1659797148751.png
  4. HERE I was previously able to right-click the image and get it to download in a new window, and then...
  5. adjust the URL parameters to make the size nice and high-resolution.
But now, that image is an interactive mini-panorama which cannot be right-clicked. šŸ˜„

Last edited:
there are other ways to do it, including a Chrome browser plugin and a separate app that you simply paste the URL of the street view into.

Back