3D MOFO 2020!

Cessna 170 Flex EL(3D MOFO 2020 Edit)_AV

Thanks for creating the Flex Innovations Cessna 170. Can you please update this model. I imported it and the base model but the final Flex 170 is blue? It also doesn't break apart when you crash or damage it. Can you update it to the red version shown in your pics? Thanks again!

Last edited:
Thanks for creating the Flex Innovations Cessna 170. Can you please update this model. I imported it and the base model but the final Flex 170 is blue? It also doesn't break apart when you crash or damage it. Can you update it to the red version shown in your pics? Thanks again!

I do understand you mean? Once you imported you have import the related Color schemes there's someone recently posted that's red one if that's the color scheme your talking about??

Here this one is the one I use you have to import it for it to work like the one that's on the picture

As for it not breaking apart when you crash it? That's out of my hands all I do is edit AV someone posts and add my own personal tweaks to it sometimes they aren't as realistic as it could be but again thanks for the kind words.

Back