Cessna Citation Latitude Jet

You know oneder was banned right?

What does that have to do with anything brields ?? I mean, what`s the point of bringing it up. It`s history. Opinions were spoken. Right or wrong, he came up on short end. bottom line, if his model is still on the swaps, that`s what`s counts. It`s sucks to lose any content creator because of "politics" and/or differences of opinion. Are you implying that it`s wrong to download his model because he was banned. ??? just curious as to what your point is.???

Last edited:
What does that have to do with anything brields ?? I mean, what`s the point of bringing it up. It`s history. Opinions were spoken. Right or wrong, he came up on short end. bottom line, if his model is still on the swaps, that`s what`s counts. It`s sucks to lose any content creator because of "politics" and/or differences of opinion. Are you implying that it`s wrong to download his model because he was banned. ??? just curious as to what your point is.???

Good ol' Ricky.... I'm sure he still pops in from time to time. Maybe a lurker, probably under a new name though. Who knows, we might see another model from him someday. He is a great modeler.

I hope your right csgill, on the modeling part at least, But, if he`s lurking, I`m sure he sees the way things are with RFX, at this point, a drawback for any modeler for sure, some pluses no doubt (increased poly limits), but for the short term ??? one or two years ??? (before other issues are resolved) who knows. I don`t see the reason for past and / or potential new modelers to be inspired in RFX. I got inspired back in the RF5 days when things were pretty hot, I don`t have to mention names, but BOOF and the MAJ. among others were an inspiration for me to do CS`s and create a model. I just think it`s going to be some time before we get that kind of inspiration back from past content creators, IF, it happens at all, just my opinion, hope I`m wrong. :)

I'm pretty sure Brields meant it in a way as in, 'I doubt he's going to read that' other than 'He's a banned member, you can't download his things' to be honest... I only see an overreaction here. :(

Back