Change Camera Mode not functioning

JHook

Newbie,

I had the RF 7.5 for a couple years. Practicing to fly a helicopter, didn't go anywhere with that. Decided to buy a Phantom 4 Pro this year. So any way, I was trying to fly a drone and my camera mode not working. It wasn't working either when my Grandson was flying the planes last month. Can any one help me on this issue. Thanks
John

Are you flying at a PhotoField? Camera changes aren't supported at PhotoFields.

Jim

Are you flying at a PhotoField? Camera changes aren't supported at PhotoFields.

Jim

Thank you Jim,

I switch to flight school airport and its working fine. I'm not sure which airport are the photofields? My Grandson likes to fly at different airports:)
John

Thank you Jim,

I switch to flight school airport and its working fine. I'm not sure which airport are the photofields? My Grandson likes to fly at different airports:)
John

When you open the Select Airport dialog box all of the airfields in the folder named PhotoFields do not support the camera. Basically the PhotoFields look more like real life because they use pictures to show the background of the field but RealFlight doesn't support camera's in PhotoFields. All of the other folders in the list (besides PhotoFields) are 3D fields and support the camera being used. Hopefully that helps.

Back