Changes?

Yellow Baron

Greetings,

I just got a copy of RF7. The mystery Airliner I was working on was being designed for RF6. Other than the new poly limit, are there any important changes that I should know about when modelling the aircraft?

Thanks

*Cough*
SBX764B.png
*Cough*

(PM me (Don't Post) what you think the aircraft is and you could get a chance to try it out before final release!)

You should know that the new exporter will make your model incompatible with RF6.5 and lower even if you stay under the original poly limit. The new exporter works with version 7.00.024 and above.

I am pretty sure that any EA exported in RF7 v.7.00.024 and above will be incompatible with older versions of RealFlight. Including older models imported and then immediately exported again.

Last edited:
You should know that the new exporter will make your model incompatible with RF6.5 and lower even if you stay under the original poly limit. The new exporter works with version 7.00.024 and above.

I am pretty sure that any EA exported in RF7 v.7.00.024 and above will be incompatible with older versions of RealFlight. Including older models imported and then immediately exported again.

What does EA stand fo please?

I need help designing a limo

You do Realize this is a Model Airplane and helicopter Simulator and not a Radio controlled car simulator right?

Spamming the Forum with the same request in 4 different threads as well as personal messaging everyone you see online is frowned upon in this forum. Place the request in a Request thread 1 time here and hope someone takes on your odd request. Don't be suprised if nobody takes this on as this is a RC Aircraft simulator and not a RC driving simulator.

Last edited:
Back