changing interlink e-lite from mode 1 to 2

osme

Hello,

I've changed my e-lite transmitter from mode 1 into mode 2 by following the instructions from Great Planes, but I don't now how to change my mode in Realflight 6 into mode 2. The software still acts as if my transmitter is mode 1. Do I have to change my channel mapping manually or is there an easier/ faster way? According to the instuction, it could be done under Options/ Calibration, but this doesn't work so far. Help would be very much apprectiated!

Oscar

Thanks for your reaction! It works after I altered the first four channels in channel mapping.

change the interlink from mode 2 to mode 1

Hello,
I would like to change the interlink from mode 2 to mode 1, because in R/C model school using all the mode 1 in Italy.
I have read the procedure by mode 1 to mode 2.
I would like to ask you, if I can use this procedure?
thanks
eugenio

What makes you think he's in or will ever be in the US ? Seems pretty clear to me he is in italy

I'm guessing he found the best deal on RF oniline from a US supplier and therefore recived the " wrong mode"

Alturnativly maybe he learned to fly in Italy and is now in the US and whats to fly in the mode he learned to use in Italy ...you are making alot of assumtions ...its no wonder europeons see americans as arrogant

All he asked was if the proecedure was the same ...yes or no ...end of story

His English was good... it was not an Italian machine translation. I said "If you are American".

I travel the world... DO YOU?

Give it a rest...

Your point is what .....I have german citizenship what does that tell you...why does that matter ? Bet the OP reponds hes in italy or learned to fly there

if you.ve traveled the world you should know full well how Euopeans view Americans ..they think Americans think the world revolves around the US posts like yours reafirms that notion ........why add fuel to the fire with pointless assumptions I'm out and not gonna be baited in 12...have a nice day .....
Auf Wiedersehen

Back