Cheat codes

rytcd

Hey guys, it's been a while. How do I use those cheat codes? I remember codes for things like making the plane explode, shown you cash values, etc. Can't find them online, plz tell me them

Not exactly a cheat code, since you can't really cheat in a simulator.
Kablooey and poop are popular with your crowd.
Enjoy.

LOL. They aren't cheat codes--more like easter egg codes.

here's are the ones I know from the top of my head:

I have these automatically bound to my keyboard from a script file.

bind (whatever key isn't permanently mapped) "special code word here"

1.) poop
2.) flushtoilet
3.) showmethemoney
4.) destroyvehicle
5.) kablooey
6.) lockposition
7.) lockorientation

bind b destroyvehicle
bind i poop
bind o flushtoilet
bind l lockorientation
bind j lockposition

I can't remember what I have the other commands mapped to what keys right now because I have tomorrow off from work and I've been drinking. I'll be shooting guns all day tomorrow so this is the best I can do right now.

Tilda key (~) or type the bind commands mwilson suggested in the real fliight.ini file found in my documents.

EDIT: sorry I was wrong about the real flight.ini. That would not be the right place to set up permanent bindings. In my documents in the real flight folder in the Scripts folser open the startup.rfscript in note pad and add bind commands to have them happen every time you start RF.

Attachments

• script.jpg
    script.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
I thought I'd add significantly to the average age of the posters, along with Matt, phrank, and Boof. When you get carried away with the poop thing, The command to get rid of them is flushtoilet. Or, you could shut down RF, turn off your computer, and leave it off for a month. I recommend the second option.

jeffpn said:
I thought I'd add significantly to the average age of the posters, along with Matt, phrank, and Boof. When you get carried away with the poop thing, The command to get rid of them is flushtoilet. Or, you could shut down RF, turn off your computer, and leave it off for a month. I recommend the second option.
FLUSHTOILET or FLUSH TOILET DOESNT WORK!!! WHY DONT YOU UNDERSTAND :mad:

flushpoop. Shows how much I use these commands. I only use kablooey and destroyvehicle out of all the "not useful" commands.

I do use lockposition and lockorientation most often once I've created a new EA and want different angles of the vehicle in flight.

Kabooley For jets

mwilson914 said:
flushpoop. Shows how much I use these commands. I only use kablooey and destroyvehicle out of all the "not useful" commands.

I do use lockposition and lockorientation most often once I've created a new EA and want different angles of the vehicle in flight.
I think using kabooley for jets is pretty real for me as if a jet crashes badly, it usually explodes.

1.) poop..............................When bound to a key makes your model poop out haybails
2.) flushpoop.......................When bound to a key deletes poop haybails
3.) showmethemoney.........Shows the cost of each crash
4.) destroyvehicle...............When bound to a key will explode the model
5.) kablooey........................Makes crashes fiery and black smoke
6.) lockposition....................When bound to a key will lock position of the model in flight
7.) lockorientation...............When bound to a key will lock the orientation of the model in flight
6 and 7 are good for action screenshots

Press the ~ on the keyboard for the console screen and type
bind b destroyvehicle
bind i poop
bind o flushpoop
bind l lockorientation
bind j lockposition

"bind" tells RF you want to make a key on the keyboard activate the function
The letter that follows bind is the key that you would like to assign to the function.
"Showmethemoney" and "Kablooey" are on and off only commands type them into the console and they are on for the whole session. When you start RF again all of the bindings are no longer active.
If you would like them to be permanent they can be typed into the startup.rfscript found in mydocuments/realflightG5/scripts. Once edited and saved RF will start up every time with the commands you typed active.
Bring up the console using ~ and type "help" to explore other commands that are possible.

Last edited:
Those commands mentioned in the previous post work whether they are bound to a key or not. Binding is just a way to set a shortcut. Commands can be typed manually into the console as well.

Console commands only work during your current RF session. Next time you open RF it is normal. To make a command permanent you type the same command in your script file and it will load on every start up.

Back