Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!

This is so fun! The doors opening makes so much sense, and makes me feel like a kid again with a Hot Wheels or Matchbox car whose doors open. 😄 And the brake lights that can be seen even in daylight are such a good idea. This version is definitely better than the version in the movie.

and as enjoyable as it was to land upside down on the wheels, it makes a lot more sense now with the collision meshes. 😄

Last edited:
Yeah, I had to make the brake lights work to keep Chitty street legal. !!!

The collision mesh takes a lot of fun out it, I used to like knocking a front wheel off, and then landing to see how long I could keep the model on the three wheels whilst slowing down, before it tipped over and was swallowed up, sank into the ground, with only the tail end visible. 😊

The collision mesh takes a lot of fun out it, I used to like knocking a front wheel off, and then landing to see how long I could keep the model on the three wheels whilst slowing down, before it tipped over and was swallowed up, sank into the ground, with only the tail end visible. 😊
yes. to be able to break the laws of physics can definitely be appealing. 😄

This just keeps getting better and better. I like the crashes so much that I increased my physics reset time to max 15 sec just to enjoy bits flying off everywhere, lol! Many thanks again for sharing all this mate. Cheers.

Back