space boy

CL-215 - gear reverse corrected!_AV

rcdoski

Hey Space boy, I'm thinking instead of assigning smoke on #8 to engine smoke, it would be used for dropping orange fire fighting chemicals. See picks. :giggle:20220925_131248.jpg20220925_131224.jpg20220925_131128.jpg20220925_131047.jpg

space boy

well it is that kind of plane. πŸ€”πŸ€”. and that probably won't obstruct the view like smoke does.

Last edited:

rcdoski

I put the FLYING Bike out. Don't think it will get many downloads because it's so different. But I figured give the people some variety what the heck. I also changed the physical size of the CL-215 to 300% and I like it more. (y) :)

rcdoski

Still doing some tweaks. When it comes out, I want your opinion on this move. Ready. On the ground stay in high rate put full flap on full left rudder then full throttle and see what happens. πŸ˜‰ Don't worry in low rate she is a pussycat. Stable well behaved pussycat.

Last edited:

asj5547

Still doing some tweaks. When it comes out, I want your opinion on this move. Ready. On the ground stay in high rate put full flap on full left rudder then full throttle and see what happens. πŸ˜‰ Don't worry in low rate she is a pussycat. Stable well-behaved pussycat.
Spiral take off? disappearing into the blue yonder, would look great with the Orange Fire Retardant pouring out of the aircraft too.!

rcdoski

Got Crazy this morning and started working on something new that I've been wanting to do for a while. Pitts S-2B. Its LARGE and a BEAST!!!
Man, I hope you guys like it. This thing is really Big stable and NUTS !!! ;) Don't know when this one will be out, I'm ganna release the CL-215 first.