space boy

CL-215 - gear reverse corrected!_AV

Hey Bud, it's nice to see you put another plane out. Boy she is a little squirrely though. Keeps the old thumbs busy. hope she floats! :LOL: ;)

Hey Bud, it's nice to see you put another plane out. Boy she is a little squirrely though. Keeps the old thumbs busy. hope she floats! :LOL: ;)
I didn't make this plane. I just fixed its ridiculous reversed gear behavior. I definitely agree that it it is incredibly squirrely. I can't take responsibility for that.

there is a variant that flies a lot better, and I'm going to try to find it now...

Ok. Hey if you're interested in this kind of plane there is a Grumman G44 on swap pages. I have it it's not bad, but you know me. I obviously made changes to it.

I'm working on something new. How's this for something different. Ready, A flying bicycle. Am I crazy, maybe. 🤪 ;)

I didn't make this plane. I just fixed its ridiculous reversed gear behavior. I definitely agree that it it is incredibly squirrely. I can't take responsibility for that.

there is a variant that flies a lot better, and I'm going to try to find it now...
I couldn't find the variant as quickly as I thought I could. it's one of the variants listed here no doubt. I'm pretty sure it's one of the bigger ones...:

Last edited:
Too late. It's on my list and there are some requirements. It has to be bigger; a very smooth flyer and it has to hover at least in high rates. I would use your AV since you already have the gear the right way. ;)

Too late. It's on my list and there are some requirements. It has to be bigger; a very smooth flyer and it has to hover at least in high rates. I would use your AV since you already have the gear the right way. ;)
oh coool. I don't feel bad for being too late. It sounds like you're going to do an awesome job as usual. 🤩
and I agree that being bigger would be a really good thing.

Space boy. I have a question. The CL-215 size wise I was thinking of setting the size at 250. So, if you want to see if you think that's big enough just go in and change yours to graphic size 250, look at it on the runway then change it back. let me know if that's big enough. :unsure:

I like the looks at 250%. It looks more like the real one sitting on the runway. I guess I mean plane scale to runway ratio.

Back