rcdoski

CL-215 - Ultra RC_AV

rcdoski

rcdoski submitted a new upload:

CL-215 - Ultra RC_AV

Big stable and well behaved. In high rate this beauty is capable of things that aircraft shouldn't be able to do. For example, if you download this. While sitting on the ground stay in high rate give it full flap with full left rudder then full throttle and see what happens!!! It also does great blenders with beautiful inverted flat spins. And yes, it's very easy to hover. In low rate it's a big stable locked in pussycat. It's fun to fly in low and slow with full flap and drop firefighting...

View the Swap Page

Another winner I love it I'm looking forward to see what you could do with that ''Challenge''I sent you not so long ago? Since your hitting them out of the park lately doing those 4 engines and 2 engines planesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

I started working on a Pitts biplane that will be called the Beast. With the type of flying you do I think you might go crazy πŸ€ͺ over this one.

Are you kidding me? I love bipe planes one of my favorite foamies in my hanger is actually my TH Crack Fokker Triplane I know it's not a bipe but it's just one more extra wing LOL!!

CL-215 Ultra is impressive, love the orange fire retardant spray and the model fly's great.
The full flaps, full left rudder, full throttle makes for an interesting spiral VTOL take off, and with the same flaps and rudder, plus a little throttle and ailerons it is possible to do the spiral landing (not exactly scale but fun)

Back